If there is one thing that the past few years has shown us, it is that a top performing supply chain has a profound impact on a company’s overall performance. With many companies facing increased margin compression and an ever-changing landscape, embedding analytical capabilities to drive effective supply chain design is a critical factor in their success. Join us in this upcoming webinar where we will explore the underpinnings of a robust analytics program and discuss:
• Why Supply Chain Design is more important than ever before?
• Assessing your analytics maturity, including:
- Developing a baseline understanding of your current state and its opportunities
- Using scenario analysis to test hypotheses and understand trade-offs
- Using prescriptive analytics for decision support
• Key Ingredients for Supply Chain success